Bronson Speed Co. Bearings David Gravette Pro G3
Customize your order
• Deep Groove Raceways- balls roll deep in raceway channels - reduces side impact damage & breakage
• Straight Edge Frictionless Shields- pop off resistant - holds oil in, dirt and moisture out- easy to clean
• Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces- linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
• Max Impact Cage Design- non- distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
• Balls Out Technology- eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
• High Speed Ceramic Oil- nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection - moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
• Factory Fresh Quality- nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
Bronson Speed Co.
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding.
🏁 @BronsonSpeedCo 🏁 BronsonSpeedCo.com 🏁 #BronsonSpeedCo 🏁 #NextGenerationBearings 🏁
|Orders over £30||Free|
|Pick up in store||Free|
Rest of world
Our refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items